Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by CNote
Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by CNote

You are kidding, I hope,

In what way?

I thought you were. he is not a mafia member or prospect, that is why I thought you were joking. His grandfather was an associate when he was a baby, maybe before he was born. He is a drug addict, and had no mafia connections to his arrests. He killed a Black friend in a drug dispute, with no mob ties.

I don't why I bother to respond to you when your clearly unreasonable.

Originally Posted by DillyDolly
What happened to the real Italian gangsters? How come it took a non-Italian (Fotios Geas) to stick it to Whitey Bulger? Not to mention that he stood up while his made man representative (Bingy Arilotta) folded like a bi*ch. And then recently another rat (Alpo Martinez) was whacked, but by the blacks. This isn't a post about Italians in general, but only the criminal gangster element. I'd be embarrassed as a wiseguy in the underworld right now, just saying. The streets are talking, and it's nothing nice.

Do you read where it states "Not Italians in general but only the criminal gangster element ". Nothing about having to be a made man or mobster or prospect. He might be a drug addict but the murder was about money the victim owed him,.
"After a search, Sasso was found. The heavily tattooed man is an alleged Gambino family associate and is related to numerous mob convicts. His father did three years on gun trafficking charges, and his 79-year-old grandfather was convicted in 1992 of helping Gotti extract payoffs from contractors.
About a year ago, following the shooting of a construction working in Manhattan's Hell's Kitchen, Sasso was questioned but not charged.
He was also a suspect in another non-fatal shooting in Queens seven years ago, police sources said.
In total, Sasso has 30 prior arrests, for weapons, assault, and drugs. Judging by that tattoo under his eye, he's spurned the family business to join the street gang Sex Money Murder (also known as Sex Money Murda, S.M.M. and $.M.M.), which operates on the East Coast of the United States. A Bronx-based street organization that originated in the Soundview section of the Bronx, New York, it is affiliated with the United Blood Nation, one of the largest street gangs in New York city.
Oku has 31 arrests for robbery, burglary, and drugs.
“Why’d he shoot you?”
“An old beef.”
Sasso is the grandson of Robert Sasso, a former union leader who pleaded guilty to racketeering in 1994 and was sent to prison for 41 months. He also resigned as president of a powerful Teamsters local in 1992 amid allegations he gave Gotti contractors' payoffs.
Sammy “Bull” Gravano — who flipped on John Gotti — testified in 1993 that Sasso could help the Gambinos reach developer Donald Trump. “Donald Trump obviously does a lot of construction, and if Bobby Sasso, the president of 282, the Teamsters, who was with our family, would reach Donald Trump and tell him that we were interested in a meeting with him — when I say ‘we,’ I don’t mean me or John Gotti — I don’t know if Trump would meet us, but it would open the door for a meeting,” Gravano testified."