Originally Posted by Blackmobs
Well people most understand that the mafia in north america don’t have the street muscle like before, because the situation of the italo-americans or even the italo-canadians as changed alot.
Criminal organizations have a bucket of hitters from the low income places. Before, you had italians that were from low income families and tough neighborhoods, so those young guys had a way of thinking.
But, now many italo-american are fromthe middle or high classes of society.
Don’t get me wrong, there is low income italians families or criminal from middle/high classes.
But the criminal world of the italian community as change.
I guess most young members of the italian mafia are more like racketeers than gangsters now. They will kill you or hire someone to do the job. But with all the legit buisness they have and there background who is different from a guy like al capone, john gotti or sammy the bull, they will not think like the old mob guys.

The mafia is like the jewish organized crime of before. They are criminals from mostly a « good background of the criminal world ». By good background im saying they are not from the gutter or places where as a kid youn had to fight to go to school etc.

You can see the difference with criminal groups of italy, where you have many young italians who are ready to shoot, like the bikers, gangs or other criminal groups

Agree 100% with this.

The best website about global organized crime & the Mafia: http://www.gangstersinc.org - Since 2001 - Want to write for us? Drop me a DM/mail!