Not to burst your bubble fellas, but in my top post I mentioned not to include any bars or nightclubs, large restaurants, or any types of construction businesses. Simply because we all know they're still active today in those few industries.

Think out of the box fellas. What other types of businesses do you think street guys are currently invested in and are; #1 capable of realistically infiltrating in the first place. and #2, actually running those businesses successfully?
-
Here's a few businesses that I know NYC guys to be active in presently; second-mortgage and private lending firms; lower-end food eateries and fast-food takeout joints like fried chicken, sandwich shops, hamburger stands, and pizzerias; laundromats; dry cleaners; trucking firms; some limited garment center factories and allied businesses (for top guys only); wholesale tire sale companies; jewelry shops; real estate investments and speculation; property ownership for monthly rental income; a fence installation firm; international import-export; some garbage collection companies (very limited); bakeries; Italian food importation and wholesale distribution; and auto body repair and mechanic shops.

What other types do you think?

Last edited by NYMafia; 01/12/22 07:24 AM.