Originally Posted by mikeyballs211
Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Anyone read this book it’s about Tommy Delgiorno and his wife and kids?
If so what did everyone think?

Yeah i read it a while ago.. decent book but really illustrates how big of a piece of shit Tommy was and a raging drunk.. and frankly it made him seem like a shitty wiseguy too like not a big earner or even especially tough he basically was made a capo cuz Scarfo whacked everyone else. Its worth a read tho George is a good writer

Yes...had that book 4yrs... It's old now...his 2 sons basically gave the synopsis 4 the whole deal..they now liv in peace...Tommy was a basic piece a shit & back then a drunk..besides a no good dad who only showed his love by giving $$ 2 his kids...He only knew 1 way of life..That motherfucker cared more about Nicky Whip than his own kids....now...Gino Milano is better whatever down Clearwater than who knows what he's doing..& from my recent sources...Tommy is not doing 2 good ..in the health dept.....if u know what I mean...same goes 4 Nick the crow...all close 2 seeing their maker in a trailer park..@ least nick is ...that much is true..Caramandi is broke..& old enough that NOBODY in this day & age would notice him...he drinks powder milk ..go figure & Stouffer tv dinners..& iced tea....that's so much so far as I could get...& his place looks kempt but in need of repair.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...