Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
It appears that a couple of Franzese groupies here think that I actually wrote the article lol...If they believe that, its no wonder they believe everything Franzese says !!

Lol, that's an ARTICLE? It reads like an emotional opinion. An article from where? If you post an article, post the author, like who wrote and published it, lol...more nonsense....

And nah, I'm objective... if you have an ounce of emotion for a guy you never met, one way or the other.....that's fanboy shit.

There were several things in the post I dont get.

1. The Gotti thing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt that meeting also referenced in the Gotti book?
And why would John have been under surveillance? He wasnt even close to being boss yet, and Franzese wasnt a capo yet. And it's over a fuckin flea market. The guy acts as if they met to divvy up a 100 mil operation.

2. The Gas stuff

A. Franzese was the 1st to be indicted for that. I thought Luchesse involvement came after, and they brought in the Gambinos?

B. I've never understood how Marat Balagula was a boss, but afraid of one Russian man. Made no sense.

C. How big was Shelly Levine, and Joe Glitz's operations? These were the guys Franzese came into a conflict with.

D. The Russians were in charge, until the Gov changed the laws, and made the Gas wholesale companies responsible for the taxes, and not the stations. The Italians had the advantage because they had the connections to get the licenses.... or is this wrong?

E. Larry Iorizzo worked for Balagula? Or what? I'm not getting it....

3. On Norby Walters...

Look, I dont care either way, but in the book, Franzese says he ordered the guy to take the fall for everyone. Like a structured plea, you know, what everyone praises the " Ivey League of Crime" for nowadays. What all the big drug clans do. What we call Gene Gotti dumb for not taking. But the guy balked at doing a couple years at club Fed, opening the Family up to more racketeering charges. He said he didnt want to kill him, that would have just made it worse..

After his father didnt back him in the sitdown, he was just over it..... I mean he was only in it FOR HIM.

I dont even really care, but can we get the basic facts nailed down, it's getting to the point I'm not even sure what's true....

I dunno.... the Daisey Chain is the significant contribution he made to crime.

That methodology works on elastic AND inelastic products. Gas, or luxury cars, as proven recently by the Ndrangheta, even food, like the Giorgi clan in Germany, forming companies, buying cheap food in Italy, selling it in Germany, pocketing the tax money, and bankrupting the firms. The Gambinos were going to do the same with the Grape merchant Sicilians in Agrigento, their product was MONEY.

The Daisey Chain is a very viable criminal methodology especially for organizations moving a product or commodity. If you see an organization like this, expect lots of phony companies as opposed to deep political ties....

But yall focus on the MAN, Franzese. I got nothing against, OR for him.....

Hes nobody, lmao......