Frankie and Petey receive "Holy Communion"....
--
Like the good Catholic boys that they were, Frankie and Petey walked down to Saint Michael's RC Church in their neighborhood to confess their sins and receive penance. After waiting their turn in line, Frankie went into the confessional booth to speak with the parish priest, Father Santoro.

Frankie started with...."Bless me father for I have sinned. It has been several months since my last confession." Father Santoro then encouraged him on saying, "Go ahead young man and tell me your sins."

"Well, all in all father I've been pretty good except that I have been having sex almost daily with this local neighborhood girl that's so hot I just can't help myself. I know thats it's wrong of me to do this and act on my impulses but she's so beautiful I can't resist her."

Father Santoro then asks, "I'm glad that you understand the severity of your actions. Now tell me, who is this girl? Whats her name?

Being the stand up kid that he was, Frankie quickly responds, "I'm sorry Father but I can't tell you that." So Father Santoro presses on, "Is it Mary Romano?"

Frankie responds in kind, "Please Father don't ask me to reveal her name. I don't wanna ruin her reputation."

With his interest now piqued Father Santoro asks, "Is is Lucia Russo?"

Frankie says again, "Please Father I respect the church and I have great respect for you as well, but I will never tell you that!"

Father Santoro then asks, "Is it Anna Lombardi?"

Frankie then says, "Father please stop. I'm never gonna tell you her name no matter how many times you ask me to."

Father Santoro takes one more shot at it, "My son, is her name Camille Palazzolo?"

But Little Frankie holds fast and says to the priest, "Please Father, enough already. Please don't ask again."

So Father Santoro finally relents and tells the boy, "Well. I will say one thing for you. You're a real stand up kid and I admire that. But you need to pay for your sins. Now go and pray ten "Our Fathers" and ten "Hail Mary's." Furthermore you are prohibited from attending Catechism for the entire next week That is your penance!"
-
Frankie opens the confessional door and walks back to his buddy Petey who's kneeling in the pews waiting for him. Petey slides over and asks him, "so what'd get?"

Little Frankie slyly responds, "One week's vacation and four good leads!"