Here goes brother...
--
An old Italian man who lived alone in New Jersey wanted to plant his annual tomato garden, but it was extremely difficult work because the ground was so hard.

His only son Vincent who used to help him each year was unavailable because he was behind bars serving a prison term. The old man wrote his son a letter explaining his predicament.

Dear Vincenzo,

I am feeling pretty sad because without you by my side it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomatoes this year. I'm just getting way to old to be digging up the garden anymore. I know if you were still here my troubles would be over. I know you would be happy to dig the garden plot for me. All my love, Papa

A few days later he received this letter back from his son.

Dear Pop, whatever you do don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the bodies. Love, Vinny.

At 6am the very next morning, teams of FBI agents and forensic experts and local police raided the old man's home with a search warrant. They spent the day digging up the entire garden without finding any bodies. Afterwards they apologized profusely to the old man for their mistake and left the premises. Later that same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Pop, you can go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.

All my love, your son Vinny.