Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by thekidfromthesouth
i dont give a fuck what anyonethib¡nks of him ,,,i was lock with him a kool dude and smart has learne from the pas t about stain aways from rats like ron previte and natale.... hell die from all those red malboro cigaretes

According 2 your spelling & punctuation , ur maybe in the 4th grade ...so u would not be old enough 2 have even known Joey.

The kid may have grown up with street smarts and not book smarts? There are still people that are around like that.

Merlino is not pulling a John Gotti, so the feds have no major incentive to go all out on him. That doesn't mean they are not watching him. Also keep in mind priorities are a lot different now, but the feds dont forget those guy. After Florida, Merlino should lay a little lower, and driving around in a RR doesn't put a target on your back, it is when you have a garage full of expensive cars that does. I dont see anyone killing Joey Merlino anytime soon, sure there are guys mad at him in is own family and other families, but not enough to kill him as he is not stepping on anyone's toes. He will die of old age and will be locked up again, but not sentence to life unless he is given a 25 year sentence in his 80s.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green