Originally Posted by DillyDolly
The thing with Mexico and other Central and South American countries, is those cartels have a lock on the cocaine supply because they live right at the source. To me the Albanians, Italians, etc are more impressive because they have to get the stuff across thousands and thousands of miles of ocean. I don't know why they don't try to figure out a way to grow the stuff in Europe but I guess they don't have the tropical climate and conditions to grow it. LCN to me is hardly even worth talking about anymore, unless it's about history, because I mean, what's left? When talking about modern day organized crime, I've moved on to other groups, and have a good laugh at every LCN indictment because they're a joke, like the Three Stooges or Charlie Chaplin, shit like that. They're bumbling idiots these days, but still entertaining.

Not because they doesn want but because they can't do it.
Because you need 375 kilos of leaves to obtain 2.5 kg of coca paste which in turn must be refined.
Given that the countries of Mediterranean Europe are small (compared to Mexico or Colombia) and easily controlled by the police, it is impossible to start a production in Europe.
For the heroi is the same thing,you need very large fields for coltivate the opium and made a profitable quantity of heroin.
In Morocco there are huge plantations for made the hashish.
In Europe there only labs for synthetize the ecstasy,mdma or meth but those arent used as is used the H or the coke and in italy the Camorra made grown forests of marijuana only the small clans that can compete in the drug market against the biggest clans.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 12/27/21 09:49 AM.