Originally Posted by CleanBandit
I remember that guy - I believe his reason for dropping out was because they (the AB leadership) were planning to hit someone's family and he was against it if my memory serves me right.

I'm really not surprised they (his family) outed him as a liar and a POS. After all, that's what criminals are.

On an unrelated note - it's funny how Michael Thompson who was also a certified killer and a high ranking AB member got out, but Rene Enriquez from MM is being denied parole again and again. Who knows what Rene would be up to if he got out - but he dropped out 20 years ago and has been helping the FBI and LAPD for decades. Interested story in his book too.

I think it was a guy refused to have his girl smuggle drugs in so they ordered and carried out a hit on his father. Who knows the real reason though, he so absurdly full of shit. He's the richard kuklinski of the AB.

If you ever have time watch the podcasts that follow this. Claims he was shot 20 times in prison. One incident was 5 shotgun rounds at point blank. I don't know if he's claiming 5 bbs from a shell or what, but his lies are astounding.

Another thing is when he claims he's Indian and goes into any of that I laugh at how the oohs and aahhhs are just automatic and to question something related to Indian anything is just so off limits to most people. Most people don't know anything about actual history, though.