Wow the notorious Nino Imerti gave an interview!

'Ndrangheta. Boss Nino Imerti: "I tell young people to choose another path"
The boss Nino Imerti, nicknamed "Nano Fieroce", gave an interview to Klaus Davi. In the long conversation, the protagonist of the bloodiest wars of 'Ndrangheta that have bloodied Calabria talks about the events that sadly saw him as a protagonist. First of all, the attack which he miraculously escaped and in which three bodyguards died: "On that story once I will tell you what I think. The attack was not carried out by those who have inferred to be the culprits. But one day I will give you an answer on this point. If it was Paolo De Stefano (the boss who is supposed to have placed the bombs) I don't know. Someone did, but I will show that I had nothing to do with it ". Imerti also claimed that the 'Ndrangheta wars were a mistake: "All wars are a mistake, even those in Afghanistan and the Middle East, where innocents and children die. It was better to stay calm at home. "" I say to young people: choose another path, you will earn more, "said Imerti, who did not even shy away from questions about politics:" Berlusconi and Dell'Utri did not never met, not even Licio Gelli. I'm an ordinary person, I've never had any connection with politics ".
08-12-2021 14:30

"The king is dead, long live the king!"