Originally Posted by TonyBombassolo
Im not talking trash, Im speaking facts about how this forum is being bullied by two users whose entire goal is to move every user on this forum over to theirs, where they monetize everything. Every other user on this forum, but those two, wants to get back to real mafia talk, right here, and not drama that tends to involve those other two users.

If anything I have J Geoff's back on this! I am trying to protect his site. Maybe I am being harsh and blunt about it but its clear other options aint getting through and we are at a real fucking breaking point here. If I gotta lose my account and step the fuck off so be it, it won't be because I was too shook by the two rat journalists to speak my mind. Ill just go to another site where the discussion is more real. I know j geoff and this site dont give a fuck about me either. But they should give a fuck about this site promoting discussion and not having to deal with forum rats constantly crying and manipulating shit and then somehow evading any sort of blame for the very shit they themselves caused.

You sound like Louiebynochi

Last edited by jace; 11/19/21 12:24 PM.