Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by Lenox

The guy on the far right is the Irish guy, Pudgie. They actually made him lol

He was made around 2013 and 2015 and Gene Borello accused him to call the feds for send him again in prison.

Turncoat Gangster's 'Bad Anger Problem' May Put Him Back Behind Bars

Gene Borrello, the turncoat gangster who has boasted about his exploits for the Bonanno family on a podcast about the mob for a year while insisting he's turned a new leaf, has allegedly made tape-recorded threats against the husband of an old girlfriend, Gang Land has learned. Sources say Borrello is likely to be arrested and cited soon for violating his conditions of supervised release.

The sources say that the FBI, along with the Probation Department, are investigating allegations that Borrello threatened his former girlfriend and her husband over the woman's refusal to let Borrello use her picture in a book that he is writing about his exploits as a gangster and a cooperating witness.

Several sources say the allegations "have merit" and are under investigation. One source said Borrello was heard making a "clear threat" against the husband. A second source stated that Borrello was heard telling the woman's husband that he is "going to blow his fucking head off" if he doesn't get his way.

In an interview with Gang Land, Borrello, 36, insists that it is all a misunderstanding, and that he never threatened anyone.

By his own account, the turncoat gangster was a one-man crime wave, accumulating nine arrests during his life of crime. He flipped in 2016 and helped the feds put Bonanno capo Ronald (Ronnie G) Giallanzo and 20 cohorts, including three mobsters in his crew behind bars. He was rewarded with a five year prison term that returned him to Howard Beach in 2019. For the past year, he has been cohost with John Alite of a podcast called the Johnny and Gene Show.

The woman who is the focal point of the dispute confirmed that she and Borrello argued about his intention to use her picture in a book and that he did threaten her husband in a conversation with her, and that she told her hubby about it. "But this is a petty situation," she told Gang Land, stressing that she does not feel threatened and is not worried that Borrello has any intention to harm her hubby or their child.

"It was over a picture," she said. "Gene pressed me, 'Can I use the picture of you?' I said, 'Absolutely not. I don't want to be in your book or have anything to do with it.' And he got mad and we had words back and forth and then he made a threat on my husband. He just lost it. He made a threat to me, saying he would do something to my husband because I'm talking crazy to him."

"My husband is not from Howard Beach," she explained. "He's a regular guy, so if there is an argument like that, and someone like Gene says something like that to me, I tell my husband."

"I think my husband wants to see him in jail," she continued. "Gene's my ex-boyfriend and he obviously doesn't like him. He may have threatened him, but I don't feel threatened, and I don't think my husband feels threatened. I think he just wants to see him go back to jail."

For his part, Borrello blames a Howard Beach-based member of Giallanzo's crew, Nicholas (Pudgie) Festa, for pushing the woman's hubby to sic the FBI on him. He told Gang Land that the mobster's angst has nothing to do with Borrello causing Festa to be sentenced to prison for the first time in his life, but for "making fun of him on the internet. I call him a clown a lot."

"The husband is friends with people around Pudgie and he basically told him to call the cops on me to get me off the street because I hurt his feelings on the internet," said Borrello. "He's a made guy and I make him look stupid on the internet. I say he never did anything in his life, I call him a clown. So he put the husband up to it."

Borrello, who has stated on the podcast that he has "a real bad anger problem" that he's been working hard to control, added that when he was contacted by FBI agents recently about "stuff that happened a month ago," he explained the situation to them and was not arrested.

The working title of Borello's book, according to author Lou Romano, is "The Life and Times of Gene Borrello."

None of the federal agencies involved in Borrello's life these days, the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's Office, the FBI, or the Probation Department would discuss the issue.

Alite, the driving force of the Johnny And Gene Show said he didn't "know anything about it," but that he does "know that sometimes people say things they don't mean but can't take back and I hope that this did not happen here."