Absolutely had zero to do with Gallo.....I think he definitely helped set up Hoffa and was used to lure him to the murder spot, maybe not personally shot him. But that hit probably went down much as it did in the movie, with Hoffa being cremated at some mob owned funeral parlor or somewhere close by. Not buried in Giants stadium or some swamp land. If you had to dispose of a body, doing it in a funeral home that way and mixing the ashes with whatever is left or flushing it down the toilet or scattering it while driving down some back country road would be the way to go. I don't think whoever killed Hoffa would have left a body to be found and anyone that actually had first hand knowledge is dead. I kind of feel like if Sheeran had personally killed Hoffa, they would have disappeared him too to tie up any loose ends at some point since he was an "outsider".

I can tell you that Kuklinski didn't stab him him in the head with a Bowie knife and then drove his corpse back to Jersey to get crushed in a junkyard like "Iceman" claimed.

Still very odd that the house where Sheeran said Hoffa was killed in did in fact have blood on the floorboards under the carpet, but it wasn't a match for Hoffa.