Originally Posted by NYMafia
Unfortunately there are people so unhappy in their own lives they feel compelled to try and tear others down in an attempt to make themselves to feel better.

These "desperadoes" stoop to any level in a vain attempt to be "relevant." They feel that if they can't rise to your level, they'll knock you down to theirs. It's a sick mentally deranged personality that they actually get a sort of "sick thrill" out of this type of behavior.

But what can ya do? ....It's best to just ignore these cretins. While the rest of us contribute positively, they "troll" around. Sad but true
---
In the meantime TNYM will soon be back up for those of you who follow us. We're busy working on the site daily now. So we don't have time for nonsense.

I own an Industrial contracting company specializing in mechanical and electrical jobs with 5 crew supervisors and over 40 employees under them in multiple jobs spanning 21 states. This mob stuff has been a hobby since I was 10. But yeah maybe one day I'll rise to your level of regurgitating articles about the mob from media sources without doing research from my bedroom in my parents house like you. One can only dream bro.