GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Lou_Para), 464 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,782
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,343
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,415
Posts1,060,537
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021871
10/16/21 09:53 AM
10/16/21 09:53 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Online content
furio_from_naples  Online Content

naples,italy
I know that in 2015 was made 3 guys in Boston Scarparelli,Luois DiNunzio and Salvatore Martino but for sure there are more that we dont know.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021873
10/16/21 10:30 AM
10/16/21 10:30 AM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by DillyDolly
I agree that it's a significant factor, but it's not THE factor. The Pittsburgh mob would've went extinct anyway, they weren't recruiting any fresh blood and the remnants died from old age. They simply went the way of the dinosaurs.

Agree. Michael didn't actively recruit any fresh blood but Henry told me with Rico and all, who wants to be made.
However, after decades of refusing to be made, Henry had to be made when he took over Youngstown.

Last edited by Friend_of_Henry; 10/16/21 10:33 AM.

"Never walk in a room that you don't know how to get out of"- Henry Zottola
Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021875
10/16/21 12:15 PM
10/16/21 12:15 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by Friend_of_Henry
I agree that it's a significant factor, but it's not THE factor. The Pittsburgh mob would've went extinct anyway, they weren't recruiting any fresh blood and the remnants died from old age. They simply went the way of the dinosaurs.

Agree. Michael didn't actively recruit any fresh blood but Henry told me with Rico and all, who wants to be made.
However, after decades of refusing to be made, Henry had to be made when he took over Youngstown.

Until the 1980s get made had many advantages,first of the one that your boss must gave the ok to whack you and expecially if you was a good earner or had a powerful capo that speak in your difence (like Dellacroce with Gotti) you was safe;second the old school mobsters or the zips would never trust an associate even if was italian.
Now it only a target on your back and many associates that have nothing to prove can easky refuse to be made while years ago a refuse would be a death sentence.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 10/16/21 12:16 PM.
Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: furio_from_naples] #1021877
10/16/21 12:29 PM
10/16/21 12:29 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
You're right, but if no one ever gets made or initiated into something then basically what you have are a bunch of freelance criminals who doesn't belong to anything, and no pecking order. It's more chaotic, because who's going to listen to who? There's really no mob without that initiation ceremony.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021881
10/16/21 02:27 PM
10/16/21 02:27 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
You're right, but if no one ever gets made or initiated into something then basically what you have are a bunch of freelance criminals who doesn't belong to anything, and no pecking order. It's more chaotic, because who's going to listen to who? There's really no mob without that initiation ceremony.

The American Mafia isnt a mafia from long time,apart few old wiseguys the many part are only american guys with an italian surname,they forgot the italian language so the oath its just empty words nobody remenber how would be live in the poor italian neighborhoods,the US mafia is an empty shell,and you think that the problem is the initiation ceremony?

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: furio_from_naples] #1021882
10/16/21 02:29 PM
10/16/21 02:29 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
My words still hold true, without any initiation nobody really belongs to anything and there is no structure, regardless of the status of La Cosa Nostra.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021883
10/16/21 02:32 PM
10/16/21 02:32 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Even street gangs jump people in and whatnot, even the military swears people in. Because without some sort of initiation they are nothing but individuals.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021893
10/16/21 06:31 PM
10/16/21 06:31 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

It happens even in jail, but often it's a pretty big ceremony and event when guys get made.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021894
10/16/21 06:53 PM
10/16/21 06:53 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
In the Outfit for years never used the indunction ceremony and was powerful like the other families. Today the oath has lost all its meaning, given the increase of the rat.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021895
10/16/21 06:56 PM
10/16/21 06:56 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Even street gangs jump people in and whatnot, even the military swears people in. Because without some sort of initiation they are nothing but individuals.

They are individuals,nobody live the mafia as something to belong and followcthe rules,now its only a way for made money and left when risk an harsh sentence.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021896
10/16/21 07:27 PM
10/16/21 07:27 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

There are many reasons why Cosa Nostra is no where near what it once was. But in my humble opinion the single biggest and most important reason why the brotherhood isn't the same any longer is because the same "need" and "drive" are no longer there by which to propel the organization's engine.

During the early history of Italian migration to this country we were dirt poor. Dirt poor! And Cosa Nostra was all around us in our neighborhood, and often times in our very own blood families. It became viewed by many as one of the easiest, best, and fastest ways out of the ghettos we lived in and the easiest way for upward mobility. It provided a network which not only protected the member from outsiders who would do him harm, but also afforded ways of getting into money making schemes to earn with, with little chance of meaningful penalties.

With little formal education, and no money, no opportunities for success, tremendous prejudice against Italians, and limited other resources, the mob was a truly great option for many.

But in the year 2021, more than a century later, Italians are mostly college educated. Many Italians have advanced degrees in law, medicine, political science, finance, etc., and have reached the highest pinnacles of their chosen profession. And "profession" is a key word here. No longer are the Italians only "blue collar' workers. Many live in multimillion dollar mansions. send their children to their finest private schools, and are considered very comfortably tucked into the so-called "American Dream" tenfold over.

My own children are perfect examples of that success and upward mobility. One of my sons is a lawyer, and a daughter is in the medical profession. My nephew is a stock broker. Another nephew is also in medical school. Other younger members in the family are extremely successful private business people who own their own companies...I am an extremely proud papa and uncle to say the least. Yet, years back, some of our older relatives were "in the life."

But the big difference here is that the elders in our family always encouraged the kids toward legitimacy and legal businesses. Mob life was not glamorized as it is in some families. Plain and simply put, it was "but a means to an end."

My grandfather, uncles, and father all talked the talk with us, but they also walked the walk. They paid for college tuitions, graduate schools (med school, law school, etc), which of course provided the children with a tremendous "leg up" so to speak for their futures. And for the kids who didn't want to go into a profession per se, my family either brought them into legal businesses we owned, or provided the finances to purchase a business, or to open up one from the ground up.
--
Today there is little need, and even less desire, to "devolve" back into the streets. Couple that with the draconian laws of Rico and other harsh penal laws now on the books where offenders see jail terms handed to them in the double-digits, that years earlier would have resulted in a mere monetary fine and/or a short 30 days to 2-3 years behind bars at best (if jail was even meted out to begin with), and the reader starts to understand the lack of allure of the underworld today for young Italian men.

The smartest and brightest "bulbs" of our Italian lot were long ago were redirected to achieve more than a so-called "button." Often times by grandfathers, fathers, uncles, cousins, etc., who were themselves "in" the life and did what they did, so that their future bloodline and loved ones would never again have to deal in that!...And THATS the Gods honest unadulterated truth.
-
I'm sorry to say that the ONLY young Italians drawn to "the life" nowadays are the absolute uneducated "cafone," or those who don't know any better. Or are lost souls without direction. They look at old gangster movies and become enamored with a false narrative that is no longer a "thing" (if it ever truly was a thing to begin with). And most lack proper parental guidance. Their parents are imbeciles along with them, so how could the children wise up? If they have no one to wisely advise them.
---
I wrote several very extensive opinion pieces on this very subject. When TNYM is re-launched, I suggest those interested to visit our site and search out the articles. They will be listed under "Feature Articles"

Last edited by NYMafia; 10/16/21 07:42 PM.
Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: furio_from_naples] #1021905
10/16/21 09:23 PM
10/16/21 09:23 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
But even with the Chicago Outfit guys are referred to as either members or associates, they must have something that determines who is what? Maybe not a long ceremony. You're right about it losing its meaning, me personally I think it has always been bullshit. But many guys did take their allegiance to the life seriously. Looking back at footage of all of those 1980s Commission members, many took their century long prison sentences with zero fucks given, I'm like how come nobody ever talks about guys like that, only the rats get all the attention lol.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: NYMafia] #1021920
10/17/21 02:05 PM
10/17/21 02:05 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by NYMafia
There are many reasons why Cosa Nostra is no where near what it once was. But in my humble opinion the single biggest and most important reason why the brotherhood isn't the same any longer is because the same "need" and "drive" are no longer there by which to propel the organization's engine.

During the early history of Italian migration to this country we were dirt poor. Dirt poor! And Cosa Nostra was all around us in our neighborhood, and often times in our very own blood families. It became viewed by many as one of the easiest, best, and fastest ways out of the ghettos we lived in and the easiest way for upward mobility. It provided a network which not only protected the member from outsiders who would do him harm, but also afforded ways of getting into money making schemes to earn with, with little chance of meaningful penalties.

With little formal education, and no money, no opportunities for success, tremendous prejudice against Italians, and limited other resources, the mob was a truly great option for many.

But in the year 2021, more than a century later, Italians are mostly college educated. Many Italians have advanced degrees in law, medicine, political science, finance, etc., and have reached the highest pinnacles of their chosen profession. And "profession" is a key word here. No longer are the Italians only "blue collar' workers. Many live in multimillion dollar mansions. send their children to their finest private schools, and are considered very comfortably tucked into the so-called "American Dream" tenfold over.

My own children are perfect examples of that success and upward mobility. One of my sons is a lawyer, and a daughter is in the medical profession. My nephew is a stock broker. Another nephew is also in medical school. Other younger members in the family are extremely successful private business people who own their own companies...I am an extremely proud papa and uncle to say the least. Yet, years back, some of our older relatives were "in the life."

But the big difference here is that the elders in our family always encouraged the kids toward legitimacy and legal businesses. Mob life was not glamorized as it is in some families. Plain and simply put, it was "but a means to an end."

My grandfather, uncles, and father all talked the talk with us, but they also walked the walk. They paid for college tuitions, graduate schools (med school, law school, etc), which of course provided the children with a tremendous "leg up" so to speak for their futures. And for the kids who didn't want to go into a profession per se, my family either brought them into legal businesses we owned, or provided the finances to purchase a business, or to open up one from the ground up.
--
Today there is little need, and even less desire, to "devolve" back into the streets. Couple that with the draconian laws of Rico and other harsh penal laws now on the books where offenders see jail terms handed to them in the double-digits, that years earlier would have resulted in a mere monetary fine and/or a short 30 days to 2-3 years behind bars at best (if jail was even meted out to begin with), and the reader starts to understand the lack of allure of the underworld today for young Italian men.

The smartest and brightest "bulbs" of our Italian lot were long ago were redirected to achieve more than a so-called "button." Often times by grandfathers, fathers, uncles, cousins, etc., who were themselves "in" the life and did what they did, so that their future bloodline and loved ones would never again have to deal in that!...And THATS the Gods honest unadulterated truth.
-
I'm sorry to say that the ONLY young Italians drawn to "the life" nowadays are the absolute uneducated "cafone," or those who don't know any better. Or are lost souls without direction. They look at old gangster movies and become enamored with a false narrative that is no longer a "thing" (if it ever truly was a thing to begin with). And most lack proper parental guidance. Their parents are imbeciles along with them, so how could the children wise up? If they have no one to wisely advise them.
---
I wrote several very extensive opinion pieces on this very subject. When TNYM is re-launched, I suggest those interested to visit our site and search out the articles. They will be listed under "Feature Articles"

You're righ NYMafia but in some cases was the blood family that "educate" the sons to want to get involved in the "life".
The case of Basciano sons (and in my opinion what of the reason that let Vinnie Basciano to accept 2 life sentences is that his sons would have a good patch in the mob if he would keep his mouth shout) or Crea jr and so on.
Now the LCN prefer to made people that had just a parent in the mob that can guarantee for him that a stranger that vould be an undercover agent.
Anyway Bruno Indelicato would be free in 2023,any infos on if would have a role in the Bonannos?

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021925
10/17/21 06:19 PM
10/17/21 06:19 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Nowadays, for every one guy who encourages his kids and relatives to get involved in "the life," there's ten others doing their very best to keep them away. And that for a twofold reason. #1) the mob is a shit show today. They're all fucked up and the organization is so diminished from the strength they once had that its largely a dead end street for young people. #2) This is NOT 1940, 1955, or even the 1970s anymore, where many guys eagerly encouraged their offspring to come into the life with "poppa" because of the fast money to be made, and all the benefits to help elevate them in life. Its 2021, and most everybody who was ever anybody, and who was successful, has achieved the wealth and position in society they wanted to. They now want "better" for their children. They encourage them to go into a profession with daddy paying their tuition, or put them into a solid business with the racket money daddy earned in his lifetime.

Only the brokesters, the morons, and the real low-class "cafone" wish for their kids what they were exposed to. And THATS generally the truth today!

Last edited by NYMafia; 10/17/21 06:21 PM.
Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: NYMafia] #1021927
10/17/21 07:01 PM
10/17/21 07:01 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
What if they learned from many of their mistakes, I mean they've done a great job at not committing a bunch of unnecessary murders, and I don't think we will be seeing anymore bloody power struggles because of what it did to the Colombos, or any more of the treachery, paranoia, and betrayal that ripped the Luccheses apart with Amuso and Casso. And I think many of the rats we've been seeing lately are non-factor associates and little shit-sandwich soldiers like Pennisi who nobody really cares about. It is a shit show, and I don't think anyone is going to be putting their kids into the life, but many will still likely get involved on their own, I also don't think legalization means the end of the rackets. Cigarettes are legal, but there's still money to be made in selling untaxed cigarettes. Gasoline is legal, but look at the money Franzese and those guys made from selling untaxed gasoline. Gambling is legal, but we've still seen big money gambling rings busted, mobbed-up or not it's beside the point. Legal loans have ALWAYS been around, but street people and even legitimate people without credit still seek out loansharks. Point is I don't think that the rackets are in as bad of a shape as some people make it out to be, I think that when it comes to LCN they just lack the talent and the manpower to exploit those rackets to their full potential. Then you have more sophisticated scams like healthcare fraud which we've seen Farese and Truglia exploit.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021929
10/17/21 07:29 PM
10/17/21 07:29 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

You're right, as you said, "the rackets are not in as bad a shape as some people make them out to be." Truthfully, they're in much WORSE shape than legitimate people make the out to be, or even understand! Much worse!

And nearly ALL those so-called rackets that once were, or that you THINK still are, are shells of their former selves, if they exist at all. Or the laws have been changed and tightened to essentially eliminate the "wiggle room" by which OC once made money at them.

Computer fraud, sophisticated financial frauds and scams still exist and can earn the perpetrators of those types of rackets immense amounts of money. Problem is, once caught, and with ANY paper scams you WILL eventually get caught. It's no longer a light bid. Nowadays wise guys (even suckers) are getting decades in jail for those types of crimes. Just look at Nicky Scarfo Jr You want a better example than that? The kid got something like 38 years in the can for a white collar fraud.

It's OVA! With all due respect, the rest of all the gibberish and hypothesis that people discuss back and forth all day on these forums is just that, nonsense and gibberish. None of it is steeped in reality.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: NYMafia] #1021931
10/17/21 08:02 PM
10/17/21 08:02 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Scarfo Jr. obviously got railroaded, but a ton of other guys do get sweet plea deals. There's even been guys who got way, way, way lighter sentences for murder involvement than what Scarfo Jr. got for fraud. It all comes down to your judge and all of the other circumstances surrounding your case.

Last edited by DillyDolly; 10/17/21 08:18 PM.
Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021932
10/17/21 08:05 PM
10/17/21 08:05 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Just look at Richard Martino and his crew who pulled off one of the biggest consumer frauds ever, those guys got extremely light sentences compared to Scarfo Jr. I think Scarfo Jr. just got fucked, ROYALLY fucked, probably just because of who his dad was.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: NYMafia] #1021938
10/18/21 08:20 AM
10/18/21 08:20 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Nowadays, for every one guy who encourages his kids and relatives to get involved in "the life," there's ten others doing their very best to keep them away. And that for a twofold reason. #1) the mob is a shit show today. They're all fucked up and the organization is so diminished from the strength they once had that its largely a dead end street for young people. #2) This is NOT 1940, 1955, or even the 1970s anymore, where many guys eagerly encouraged their offspring to come into the life with "poppa" because of the fast money to be made, and all the benefits to help elevate them in life. Its 2021, and most everybody who was ever anybody, and who was successful, has achieved the wealth and position in society they wanted to. They now want "better" for their children. They encourage them to go into a profession with daddy paying their tuition, or put them into a solid business with the racket money daddy earned in his lifetime.

Only the brokesters, the morons, and the real low-class "cafone" wish for their kids what they were exposed to. And THATS generally the truth today!

NYMafia Im referring only to mobsters that are in the life,not to all the Italian Americans.
The Snake Persico ruined his son live and for sure Teddy Persico will die in prison soon or latter as Scarpa sr made with his son etc
And there are still wannabes that will follow his father's patch in the mob.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021957
10/19/21 05:33 AM
10/19/21 05:33 AM
New York
S
Sidney Offline
Wiseguy
Sidney  Offline
S
Wiseguy
New York
Does anyone know how were some of the most recent inductee ??

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021962
10/19/21 06:59 AM
10/19/21 06:59 AM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
I wonder if the DeCavalcante Family is still recruiting guys, they're even weaker than the Colombos. I like to look at the weaker Families because if they're still doing okay then the others must be doing fantastic.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021977
10/19/21 11:14 AM
10/19/21 11:14 AM
Providence, RI
T
The_Marble_Guy Offline
Capo
The_Marble_Guy  Offline
T
Capo
Providence, RI
I would think the Decavalcante’s would be in a position to recruit vs. say the Patriarca’s where I just don’t see a pool to choose from. At least not in RI.

" If you're going to be bad, be good at it "

Jerry Tillinghast
Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1021993
10/19/21 12:05 PM
10/19/21 12:05 PM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
I'm somewhat surprised that guys are still being made. Not saying that they aren't, just surprised as the last I knew of anyone being made was a over a couple of decades ago. Does anyone know if there is still an old fashion "Making Ceremony" and are the same "Rules and Regulations" still required?

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #1022009
10/19/21 01:00 PM
10/19/21 01:00 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
FOH, guys have to still be getting made, if not they'll go extinct, with a capital E! Without some form of initiation or swearing in you don't have a mob. Even if it's not the traditional ceremony, there HAS to at least be something that sets you apart as a member from the rest of society or the underworld. If they stop making guys, they'll stop existing, and all you'll have are a bunch of freelance racketeers with no structure.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #1022011
10/19/21 01:15 PM
10/19/21 01:15 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
I'm somewhat surprised that guys are still being made. Not saying that they aren't, just surprised as the last I knew of anyone being made was a over a couple of decades ago. Does anyone know if there is still an old fashion "Making Ceremony" and are the same "Rules and Regulations" still required?

In New York, they're making people every year. A family will usually hold one every two or three years. Sometimes there's only a year between ceremonies and sometimes there's two ceremonies in the same year. The West Side on the other hand tends to wait 5-7 years between each ceremony, but they're also inducting up to 20 guys each time.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1022026
10/19/21 03:24 PM
10/19/21 03:24 PM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

In New York, they're making people every year. A family will usually hold one every two or three years. Sometimes there's only a year between ceremonies and sometimes there's two ceremonies in the same year. The West Side on the other hand tends to wait 5-7 years between each ceremony, but they're also inducting up to 20 guys each time.

I'm in no way trying to be adversarial, but how does anyone other than those being made and by whos making them know there's still guys being made? It's not like invitations are sent out or ads in the newspaper or billboards saying Joe Stugotz is now a Made Man.
Again, I'm not trying to cause some shit, I'm just asking what I think is a legit question.

Last edited by Friend_of_Henry; 10/19/21 03:25 PM.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #1022031
10/19/21 04:23 PM
10/19/21 04:23 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Ralphie Pinocchio knows everyone and everything. He lives in a $20 million castle, knows people who lost $100 million and now hangs out with George Clooney. Last but not least, he knows exactly when someone's being initiated into one of the 5 Families of NYC and can even give you the time and place.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #1022032
10/19/21 05:08 PM
10/19/21 05:08 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss

I'm in no way trying to be adversarial, but how does anyone other than those being made and by whos making them know there's still guys being made? It's not like invitations are sent out or ads in the newspaper or billboards saying Joe Stugotz is now a Made Man.
Again, I'm not trying to cause some shit, I'm just asking what I think is a legit question.

If you wanna know if there's still guys being made, then all you need to do is read the latest Colombo indictment from last month. One of the guys mentioned had just been proposed. So obviously they're still making guys. Most of this information is already out there.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: DillyDolly] #1022033
10/19/21 05:17 PM
10/19/21 05:17 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
http://theblackhand.club/forum/view...p;p=568&hilit=Alphonse+trucchio#p568

This is a list of making ceremonies in the 5 families thanks to Pogo the Clown.

Re: Are Guys Still Getting Made? [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #1022034
10/19/21 05:20 PM
10/19/21 05:20 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy

Because who get made speak of the fact that was made and LE in way or another understood who get made throught the surveillance or in other manner. Plus there are dry snitchers that are paid for give to the LE the last news on the family members.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull