Originally Posted by CleanBandit
I have a question for you guys and please note that I am in no way, shape or form trying to be rude or come across as an asshole.

I know that a lot of Americans don't like immigration of any kind happening in the 21st century (where hard working people want to move to the US to get a better life for themselves) but they're being told to go back to their own countries and whatnot.

NYMAFIA, given what you've mentioned how America was built on the backs of immigrants, is that not a bit hypocritical? I'm not saying that any of you guys feel that way, but in Europe, a lot of Americans are always painted that way (not going to lie, mainly Republicans).

Once again, I'm not trying to be rude, call anyone here out or say that you guys are hypocrites, I'm just genuinely curious about this point of view since I'm not an American and I don't really know many Americans.

This is called hypocrisy, even now that Italy has become a land of immigration, many scream "go home" and then hire immigrants and pay them little and make them work 12-14 hours a day, 7 days a week.
America was built by immigrants that made jobs that wasp doesnt want to do.As today the more dangerous and worst payed jobs are done by latinos or other immigrants. And people still scream "Go Home".