Code
DB (Bills)
JG (Bills)

OUT*
Code
MB (W4 Saints)
JL (W4 Titans)
MM (W2 DNP)

NOTE: In the Yahoo game, I didn't realize that there was a group setting to set a weekly deadline to make survival picks (apparently that's Sunday at 1:00 PM EST). I think this may be new, but there's no way I can change it now. I think there should be no deadline (besides before the last game of the week, in case someone forgets). I'll try to change it for next year. JL missed making his pick by the deadline, but was honest telling me he would've picked and lost with the Titans in Week 4. It's down to just DB and me...!

P.S. I really hate the redesign of the ESPN fantasy pages and will likely drop that option for 2022 and just play on Yahoo. It's been redundant anyway....

*Remember you can keep playing (at least in ESPN) to get as many wins as possible for the overall standings.

Last edited by J Geoff; 10/05/21 02:29 PM. Reason: Added Notes

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations