Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
NYMAFIA im talking about the GD in Chicago,maybe the few white hoodlums in South Side saw the fact to can joint the GD as a way to make more money.
I know that the mafia is different but the GD are a multi state gang so are well organizated.
I dont know if there are white gangs in Chicago that have thousand of soldiers in various state but if they choose the GD,maybe they had no choice.

There's always going to be that lame white guy who's a weak minded individual, lives in the ghetto among the blacks, and so ends up joining them because he sees himself as one of them and aspires to be like them. Pants hanging off his ass, multiple thick gold chains around his neck, gold tooth, etc.

But thats the exception, not the rule. Its not dissimilar to the old days where the stray black kid who grew up around whites runs with them. But it's still a rarity. (although today who the fuck knows how these kids think).

I know back in my time you'd never see the things you see today. So who knows. LOL

I do know that behind bars in prison, this wouldn't even be a conversation. Everybody stays with their own kind. Period!...any if you stay into another group, then you're banned from ever coming back to your own kind.

Big Guy, there's plenty of cities in the US where poor Blacks and Whites and Hispanics live next door to each other and intermingle every day. You have 8 Mile in Detroit, you got it in Atlanta, Memphis, Ft. Myers, Houston