Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Flipping at 80. How is this even possible? Is he okay in the head?

His son is also the security treasure of the union that was being extorted thatme so maybe he flipped to save his son from a long sentence or that both are flipped. For me is loke Nicky Skin that flipped for save his son.

Very good thinking Furio. And you may be very much correct. Dennis flipped to save his son from jail who may have gotten caught up in the labor racket. OR, he's just a complete piece of shit at 80 to flip and ruin his name in CN. But the son angle makes sense to me personally

You think it's okay if he's doing it to save his son?

I did not give my opinion if it was right or wrong to rat. I only stated my thoughts as to why Delucia turned. At 80 years old, after almost doing 15+/- in the joint, why would he rat at the 11th hour? Saving his kid might be the answer to that question.

I believe that 99.9% percent of the time, there is NO good reason to turn. But being a logical individual (familiar with that life, and life in general), there IS a 0.1% percent reason where I can see a guy justified for turning. He's still a rat, but he had damn good reason. In fact, I can think of 2 off the top of my head.

THEY made him a rat! .... and guys only had themselves to blame.(but thats me). How I think. Everybody has their own opinions, and they are entitled to em. Lol