Originally Posted by DillyDolly
Jace I usually don't agree with you but you might have a point, perhaps D'Arco ratted to get back at disrespectful superiors and not because they were going to whack him in a hotel room. In the Mafia you can't simply whack a piece of shit boss for treating you like shit you either sit there and take it or run to the feds. Or whack your boss and get whacked yourself. What a life. But I always say that our everyday lives aren't much better we put up with the same shit at work etc only thing missing is the murder factor.

True. One thing about D'arco and his tales, he said in his book that every time he saw Amuso Amuso was afraid of him, and could not make eye contact. D'Arco also said that when Casso and Amuso were on the run and met him at a hotel, they both pretty much cowered in his presence. D'Arco and Capeci were almost as bad in that book as Alite and George Anastasia in their book. I was very disappointed with both authors, especially Anastasa who did great books in the past on Philadelphia.