Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by Serpiente
I don’t know how these guys are going to stay out of the joint ….

The people in the game the wires that can be hidden even if you are checked you cant find easy .

Dom is facing time and there are not to many active crews to generate cash let alone keep Skinny living large .

Dom and Nick’s hold everything in there hand as far as Skinny and the top 7 in that family.

If one of them ever flipped it would really change Philly forever.

Serp....In ur opinion ..if Skinny were out of the picture 4 some reason or another..... who'd b ur choice as #1??]

Well i keep saying there are not anymore rackets …. And then theres a bust …. I say Faffy if he wants it or Phil N if still active …. They did there time …. I know theres a few more out there that did there time but don’t seam to be that active but who knows ….Stevie M or Lance

The younger guys like Dom G to me are the only crew hustling but there must be more because theres a lots of guys that are still in south Philly and there not working …. And we all know a regular guy making 100,000$ a year the money is gone at year end easily …. So these guys must be making 200,000$ just to be able to live where they live drive what they drive and spend summers down here ….. Christ my neighbor is getting 45,000 $ a month for his house …. So its not cheep.

Last edited by Serpiente; 09/26/21 08:08 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."