Originally Posted by DillyDolly
I think it's over for these guys, those stupid, senseless wars already put everyone on the map, plus you had the Scarfo reign. They're finished I think.

Yea, but 4 my roll of the dice, which was my day & certain associates, Scarfo's men were fearless & most (not all) killers...Faffy ,( whom I tried 2 buy a small boat )..back in the mid 80s from in Longport nj.w/ nil results.......( I was a kid)..early 20s...Phil Narducchie ..a real gangster back in our day...& Nicky Whip who would kill on command if told by Mr. Scarfo...also ..lets not forget the best killer of the day ..Salvie..whom I DID NOT KNOW on a "let's have a beer situation"...but alas was aware of the last day arguments that he & Nicky got into @ 28 n. Georgia Ave...........alas told .as a young man..the man I Iiked the most from small talk & genuine personality on a 2 time encounter was Nicky Crow...that man was funny & full of heist knowledge..he could go on forever & still make u laugh w/out being scared of the real person u urself knew who u were talking 2.....I'm rambling 2 much about old shit & it's time 4 me 2 shut up & go 2 bed (I listen 2 my wife who in these days , control me after 1 2 many Blue Moon beers...)..Later.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...