Yeah, I must have missed that particular memo Big Lou. Lol... Everybody in NYC usually sends me a memo on everything they're doing every day of the week. I'll get right on that for ya, ok big guy? LOL
--
But if you think that the five crews in NY, and the other one in Jersey, are running at run steam. Or even at 25% of what they did back in their heyday (of even 20-30 years ago). Then I got a bridge I'd like to sell you in Brooklyn! LOL...and another one that connects to S.I. for ya!
--
Frankly, If you really dissect the indictment and the 'alleged' criminal activity they're accused of, its a chump change type of offense. It sounds good on paper, but $10,000 a month = $120,000 annually. When broken down and whacked up between them. What as it, 4-6 guys involved? What did they really earn here? $20,000 each ($400 wk)? Maybe? Now they face a 20 year exposure for that? Hardly the stuff of mob legend.

And this 20 year shakedown was NOT 20 years at $10K month. Not by a long shot. Thats why they got pinched. The guy was coughing up some cash over the years, but they got greedy and tried for the $120K. Thats when he ran. So I bet they never even saw that type of money.

And THATS the truth to this case.
-
And shying $250K loan to 1 single guy? How long was this guy gonna pay before he rolled? I don't know the particulars involved. But It doesn't sound like the most prudent transaction. Seasoned guys should have known better.

I feel bad for Andrew. He didn't need this at his age. He's done enough time. A wheelbarrow full.

Last edited by NYMafia; 09/16/21 06:52 PM.