Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by alicecooper
About a month ago I was called way over the top for saying these pieces of shit would take any of us out in front of our families if we stood between them and prison.

Well here it is in a guysown words and it's not even out of desperation to remain free, it's pure predator scum of the earth.

All the money and power these hoods have access to and this is how they function in society. Give em all a fuckibg bullet and save us the $45,000 a year to house them.

SCUM

You sound unhinged. What are you referring to? One guy is quoted as saying he would use violence against MOBSTERS who stepped out of line. Do you want to condemn him or shake his hand and thank him?

Do you leave the house without a helmet on? You're opinion of what is unhinged carries little weight with me, I can assure you.

In addition to racketeering, the charges included loansharking, money laundering, drug trafficking and a construction safety scam, officials charged. According to the indictment, alleged family captain Vincent Ricciardo callously threatened to murder a construction union boss who was forced to surrender a portion of his annual income to the mob.

“(The union head) knows I’ll put him in the ground right in front of his wife and kids, right in front of his f---ing house,” Ricciardo was quoted as saying in court papers. “You laugh all you want, pal, I’m not afraid to go to jail. Let me tell you something, to prove a point? I would f---ing shoot him right in front of his wife and kids. Call the police.

“F--- it, let me go. How long you think I’m gonna last anyway?”

Last edited by alicecooper; 09/15/21 09:06 PM.