Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Jimmy is Real.

These other Aliars are in fantasy Land.

--
If you don't mind, I have a question for you DuesPaid,

I do not want to have a nasty back and forth with you ok? I just wanna ask a legitimate question of you because after that last exchange between us someone mentioned to me that they thought that you, "DuesPaid," was actually Jimmy Calandra himself. Or possibly a personal friend of his.

Now I don't know if there is any truth to that last statement. But I'm curious to know if you're willing to answer it.

Not that it makes any difference one way or the other, but I figured I'd ask you since you're on the board.

I am not Jimmy Calandra.
I am sure he would have handled our recent “ back and forth” as you mentioned…. A bit differently.

I do respect Jimmy, since i have recently become acquainted with him and discussed several issues that pertain to business as well as personal topics with him personally.

What you just mentioned is exactly what caused the problem between you and I, someone had posted I was not who I am and you backed that up.

Moving on, I have a question for you.

What so easily led you to think I was someone other than who I’ve been for years on this site?
I’m sure your defenses need to be up since you have a profile to defend often with many trolls and non fans attacking you but that kind of bullshit has never come from me.

To be perfectly honest with you DP, I don't know, or remember, the word exchange that we had that led you to believe that I was "backing' someone else on who they thought you were, or weren't.

Lets be honest here. We don't know one another from Adam. So why would I take a position one way or the other about who or what you are?

I think you (or I) must have misinterpreted something that was said that led you to believe that.

I have no axe to grind with you. I have no ax to grind with Jimmy. Or anybody else on this forum (unless of course they come at me, and either get nasty, or attack me in some manner that I then feel I have to defend myself against). I know that I can have a red hot Italian temper sometimes. But it never shows unless I'm provoked. Lol

So to clear the air between us. I'm 100% completely cool with you. I hope that you can view me the same way. I got no beef with you. Whatsoever.

PS: and you're correct. Sometimes I get idiots and trolls who wanna take pot shots at me for no other reason than they think they can. They hide behind their keyboard and act like tough guys. It does happen on occasion. So I am aware of that type of thing. But I got no problem with anyone unless they start shit with me.

So Buona Notte DP. Have a nice evening. I hope we cleared the misunderstanding between us.

Last edited by NYMafia; 09/01/21 09:41 PM.