Originally Posted by MafiaStudent
Originally Posted by Louiebynochi

Well, Louis, if you look at the time that article was posted....it's 2:12 p.m eastern time. (See attached). NYM posted this up two hours ago well before this article was published ... so......

LOL. Thank you Lisa. I gotta say girl, that you're getting better and better at what you do with your investigating skills. So kudos to you.

And let's not forget that I was also told by a friend that Scotto had contracted Covid and was in the hospital in very bad shape. Whether he actually died from complications of Covid or not, I gotta believe that it didn't help Tony any as an elderly man of almost 90 fighting for his life against that deal disease as well.

[But you and I also gotta realize that a blowhard like Louie will never stop with his trash talking of people. Even after you debunk all his lies and twisted comments time and again. He just can't help himself].

Like our friend Colonel Reb said just the other day about him - Louie has to post up a negative nasty comment on nearly every thread he comments on or he's just not happy with himself.

He's a sick 'little' guy. Better to just ignore him.

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/22/21 03:20 PM.