Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Friend_of_Henry
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Here is an editorial (as well as the fact sheets and proof) that my partner Lisa, aka "Mafia Student," just posted up on TNYM and across the internet to clear the air (and Carmine's name about the false wire put on him).

I think the more logical posters here on GBB will appreciate and concur with her thoughts (and mine)

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/2021/08/22/carmine-persico-is-not-a-rat-end-of-story/

She totally debunked the false accusation that he was an informer.

He may have been a hoodlum. And a top one at that....but he was NO rat!

Lisa wrote a great piece on it. And I think she deserves a compliment for her efforts.

I'm glad you two are back and Lord knows, some of "us" need a little polishing ;-) She helps you shine bright :-)
Hard to believe that I enjoy learning about guys I never heard of. Hey, I'm just a small city kinda' guy.

Thanks for the positive comments. I'm sure Lisa appreciates it as well. And know what? Learning about the mob is a fun pastime for those of us who enjoy that sort of thing. So why not enjoy it all, right? I agree with you FOH

. You’re a good poster NYMafia. Although I don’t respect any mobster and we may not always agree I find you pretty objective. Ive always found different types of history interesting any news info is appreciated