Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
I’d like to add …originally I was a fan of your productions nyf but after seeing how you attacked others before me I know your M.O.

No longer interested in your content which is supper over hashed, retreaded and flat like a book that’s been signed out of a library missing pages.

YOU better stick with watching J.C. So you can rip someone else off.

D.P.

Thats certainly your choice to make. And your loss IMO...But there is no reason to get nasty about it right? Unless you have another agenda that we don't know about?

By all means, do you! Like the man said, if you don't like what you see when you look my way, that's an easy fix, just make sure you don't look my way.

Believe you me, I don't mind. Not one bit. The only people I want viewing my posts are those who enjoy them. Thats what this is supposed to be about. If you don't like em, just ignore em. No reason to torture yourself over them, or get crazed about them.

Are you fuckin kidding me....

Aren't you the crying bitch who told everyone just a few weeks ago to stop posting frivelous post and only follow your bullshit remix of old news.
LMFAO

I post something new and real with actual live feed backup and you and your girls freak out about it.
STOP lady, your a mess and looking real bad here.

Just walk away.

Don't look at me either mutha fucka..
You don't like what see of me and mine , then don't look and get the fuck outta here.

NOW....u tell me how u really feel about your weak YAWNing ass shit you post.

Walk

Are you ok DP? You seem very unhinged in this post. I didn't realize that my words (not that I actually remember even commenting about anything you wrote, one way or the other), upset you to the brink of this crazed hatred. I'm truly sorry if I did that. I did not realize that you were so sensitive and temperamental about it.

I gotta tell ya, its not personal. So I suggest that you try and lighten up a bit before you blow a gasket.

It's only a chat forum, not a life and death situation.

You gotta start putting things in proper perspective. Ok pal?

Im not your fuckin pal, thats what homos call each other so stay away.

Jimmy can take care of himself and very well im sure so say what you want but if you talk on me and agree my post was from someone other than me then yeah, thats whats gunna happen.
Im gunna chat it up on you and then you need to watch out for my perspective word boy.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.