Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by DetroitPartnership
More than likely, this is Jimmy posting to get subscribers. YouTube likes are his biggest score in half a century. John Alite has more credibility and he’s a YouTube leach snake oil salesman. They have something else in common, they block everyone calling them what they are: rats! Self-serving rats on a couch while the real men do the time for their crimes. Don’t forget, they’re doing this for you and had no choice but to cooperate. Cooperators and not rats. Got that! Disgraceful!

Originally Posted by NYMafia
[quote=DetroitPartnership]More than likely, this is Jimmy posting to get subscribers. YouTube likes are his biggest score in half a century. John Alite has more credibility and he’s a YouTube leach snake oil salesman. They have something else in common, they block everyone calling them what they are: rats! Self-serving rats on a couch while the real men do the time for their crimes. Don’t forget, they’re doing this for you and had no choice but to cooperate. Cooperators and not rats. Got that! Disgraceful!

Again, excellent assessment of what they are, and are not.[/quote
I am not Jimmy or was requested to post for him or anyone else.

How defensive and insecure of you both to say that of me.
I have been here many years and supportive of this site and people on it.

YOU, are the Johnny come lately here for your own special interests and just shown you are afraid of competition.
YOU, fight off any threats you find on this site with bottom feeding combative posts against anything that may take away from your productions.
YOU, show weakness in doing this and have been told this before but you continue to leach and shun anything that is not for your best interest.

The only thing worse than you guys trying to blow off anyhting that is not sponsored by YOU is this dushbag ralphie who is a TROLL

Don't hold back DP. By all means please tell us how you feel? Lol

You know what they say right? There is no accounting for taste.

Fan base slipping?

I Notice you did not respond directly to my issue.
That might sting.
Like you stink.

Im sure your troll cronies will once they wake from their daily coma.

LOL, Comical, I mean really funny...Like Ha! Ha! funny!