Originally Posted by CabriniGreen

First off, right there with them, partners at the top in Venezuela, you had the Inzerillos, the Caruana Cuntreras, the Rizzutos, and John Gambino.

John Gambino was tied to P2 and Niccolò Rizzuto also had a network in Milano,the city of Burlesconi. I really find it hard to believe anyone from over on the other side doesn’t share in the bigger agenda of P2, P3 or whatever.

The Zips more than likely are that agenda in North America, similar to Rizzuto or Siderno in Canada. There are more and more Ndrangheta guys as well in North America as well, some type of Hybrid organization? I think Florida is a state they all like, including the Cammora.
I believe Ana Sergi coined the phrase ‘hybrid’.

In Europe the news from Italy is heard all through Europe, in America or Canada you need to understand Italian to even know what’s going on.

That’s the true powerhouse P2, P3, P4 or whatever this Hybrid is, it would be more interesting if these NYC or Desjardins Italos have heard of that stuff.

They could conquer the rest of the world and nobody would be the wiser and if they ever focused on North America what could really stop them lol? JFK? Some Bikers in Canada?

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 08/21/21 06:48 PM. Reason: Grammar

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.