Originally Posted by NYMafia
The papers look doctored to me. Plus more than a dozen top, top bosses are listed there as well. If he is a rat, then what are you saying? All the rest of them were rats also?

It doesn't make sense. Anything is possible in life. Anything!

But put two and two together and use your heads. Junior spent 50 years in prison. More than that, he beloved son Allie is currently doing life himself. If Persico had been a rat, don't you think he would have made sure he and his son (and his cousins Andy and nephews), didn't get destroyed like that?

Otherwise what did he gain from his so-called' cooperation agreement?

It's a shot in the dark from Orena and his lawyers to get some relief from his sentence. But I've seen those documents and I can tell you that they DO NOT clearly explain or delineate who is, and who isn't, an informer on those pages. And by the way, each CI has their own special code as you know. The same 'exact' code is listed next to each and every name on that list.

So it looks to me as though there was one informer who was providing info on all those named on the pages, Persico included.

He had more than one son. And cooperating doesn't give you and your loved ones immunity for committing crimes.

It allowed him to stay on top and purge his crime family of his enemies.

But then again, you know all this.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.