Originally Posted by Serpiente
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by NYMafia
I don't get Louie's fixation with calling everybody a rat or informant?

It's because of his hatred for the life. Louie is just another Moe. He truly believes that anyone who has gotten far in that life is a reprehensible human being. He can believe that all he wants, but his hatred has obviously corrupted him. If he applied logic and reason to his thoughts, he wouldn't be saying what he's saying. Carmine Persico may have been a hoodlum, but he was also a father, a husband and a friend to thousands of people. He did a lot of good for many people. The government would never admit this. Journalists won't write about it because it's not sexy to talk about a person's good deeds. To them, only sensationalism gets clicks. What they fail to realize is that people are on to their pathetic game. The people want the truth!

Dam right …. And the feds …. They destroyed so many innocent families and friends just to get to a someone they want or wanted …. So please go and hunt some feds or LE that do this . I personally have had this happen. I know that if feds know you know something they need , they will have you pulled over and a oz or more of coke and a gun will be found in your car .Then they squeeze you to rat or do the time . This and things like it happens all the time .

lol

You're agreeing with someone who's saying Hitler had good points.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.