Originally Posted by MafiaStudent
Originally Posted by ColonelReb
Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
David Schoen, representing Orena, delivered the bombshell Brooklyn Federal Court filing — including a 1971 law enforcement document identifying Persico as a member of the FBI’s “Top Echelon Informant Program.” The 50-year-old paperwork was revealed through a Freedom of Information lawsuit filed against the Justice Department.
Schoen said he hesitated to go public with the charge until doing some digging to verify the shocking story.
“Independently of this document, two lawyers who represented Mr. Persico in the past have said that they had solid reason to believe that this information is accurate, as did another cooperating witness who gave examples that he believed proved the point,” Schoen wrote in a Friday email to defense lawyer Anthony DiPietro. “I would never have filed such a document without having taken these steps.”
In another email, Schoen said he heard from a former Colombo associate declaring “the assertion is 100% right.” The mobster was a cooperating witness who testified against two of Schoen’s clients.
“I met with the DOJ inspector General and two FBI agents. ... All agreed that the document reflected exactly what it has been represented to reflect,” he said. “I avoided filing this document for quite some time because of the seriousness of it and the implications.”

That document has been out. It's not a list of members of the Top Echelon Informant Program. It's a list of Colombo Captains "Named" by Top Echelon Informant NY 3461 which is Greg Scarpa

You're late to the game Colonel Reb. Read up further in this thread.

Been in this game when you were on Pampers. 25 years now unless you wanna send me a link to an FBI file? Mafia Student? Sit down. young one. So you think Carmine Persico Salvatore mussachio and John Oddo are all Top Echelon Informant s that have the same Informant #NY 3461? You still live with your parents don't ya?