Originally Posted by ColonelReb
Let's go with your false narrative. Besides the whopping 2.5 years Frank Camp did (even though Franzese didn't testify against him or any made members) what in his 12 hours of talking to the FBI brought a case against the Colombo Family? Let's says versus the 30 years prior that Scarpa was talking to them? I'll wait for your reply young man. I'll let you in on a secret, 302s aren't allowed in testimony.

#1: He spoke to the feds on numerous occasions. not just "12 hours" as you say. #2: Campione AND Vanasco were both put on the spot by him, and copped out because they were afraid the feds would fly him in to testify against them on the stand.

Again, you DIDN'T read what I wrote (or just choose to ignore it to try and make your case). He gave extensive info on numerous guys. Background, detailed info, and in many cases gave the feds a roadmap so to speak to know who to approach to turn rat in future weeks and months, who to pressure with info so they'd cave, etc., etc. to make future cases and turn future guys rats.

And yes, nobody here is saying that Franzese even came close to the level of corruption, or gave informant info for as long, or as important, as Scarpa. Definitely not! But he's still a major rat!

Now I have a pointed question for you. Why in the hell are you "defending" such a blatant rat as Franzese? If I didn't know better I'd think you were partial to him for some reason. Or are trying to protect his image. Why is that Colonel? Why are you so defensive when it comes to Franzese?

And lastly, please don't try and be condescending to me of all people. OK? I don't need you explaining to me about 302s. I grew up with them. Long before you ever heard of the term. Let's keep the conversation respectful shall we?

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/19/21 08:13 AM.