Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by jace
To be fair I will try:

Khaled Doud & Ronald Falcaro October 12, 1979 Both were lured to Frederick DiNome's auto shop in East Flatbush, Brooklyn then shot, killed and dismembered for being competitor of stolen car ring and suspected of cooperating with law enforcement against DeMeo.

Ok, ok, I can take a hint, my apologies for not responding sooner.
If you pull out your handy copy of Murder Machine and turn it to page 243, the first page of chapter 15. At the bottom of the page, it details how Ronald Ustica encountered Khalid Daoud and Abdullah Hassan at the Port of Newark and offered them discount stolen car. Hassan accepted and became the point man in Kuwait. Daoud declined and went into competition with the Kuwait stolen car operation, legitimately. However, when Daoud was unable to locate any used Caprices to purchase, he went over to Pier 262 where DeMeo and Crew had there next shipment to Kuwait on the dock. Daoud became suspicious and began writing down VIN numbers when he encountered Ronald Ustica and confronted him about the stolen car operation and indicated he was going to the police. Instead he and Ronald Falcaro became the second double murder in less than a year for Demeo. I have attached page 243, 244 and 246 from Murder Machine for your review.

Attached Files 20210816_202521.jpg20210816_202634.jpg20210816_202804.jpg