Franzese was also a jailhouse snitch..That's how Henry Hill survived, he said Franzese went to the captain of the guards and told him that the other mob inmates were gonna kill him..

Franzese claims that he stole $40 mill a month..Nobody steals that kind of money from the government and only serves 4 years...Bank robbers who steal $11,000 get 10 years..

Nobody plays chess with government and outsmarts them at sentencing...I don't even know how he can say that with a straight face...

I can't fathom how so many people don't just like this fraud, but they worship him..And sadly, its usually middle aged males...

That scene of him in the church is also offensive...The bible says not to be seen on the corner saying look at me I'm faithful...People know if your faithful or not based on your actions, and Franzese bad mouths everyone in his family and skipped his own parents funerals...That's not the actions of a christian, its the action of a snitch who was too scared to go to the funerals, and he wasn't scared because he left the life

Last edited by DiLorenzo; 08/15/21 01:20 PM.