Originally Posted by Millspgh
Wow NYM, when you spell it out like that it is brutal. Everyone on here knows what Franzese testified to and against in court, but I think we tend to forget about the treasure chest of information he gave the feds outside the courtroom like you said. And just how much that info affected the families.
His actions outside still helped the feds put dozens in jail and creat more rats.
Well written and thank you for that reminder.

My pleasure. I call em like I see em, period!

And besides his public testimony against friends and family, and against Russians and other crews before publicly held U.S. Senate hearings, was his extensive "dry snitching' behind closed doors that he provided the feds [FOR YEARS] after his alleged 'deal with prosecutors'

He was a straight up informant. And a very proficient one at that.

In the year 2021 he would like to have all his fans out there in Videoland think that he wasn't (and isn't). In other words, you know Pepsi Lite? He'd like us to think he was 'Rat Lite' Lol. But the honest truth is a lot different.

And he's not the only rat out there to do so. 99.9% of informants try and paint a different picture of themselves to look better in the public eyes.

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/15/21 12:21 PM.