Originally Posted by CNote
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
I saw a documentary on opiod pills epidemy in Pennsylvania. I think that the Heroin is the best drug ring because the doctors are paid by big pharma to prescrive more pills so the people that would touch a syringe become junkies and pass to heroin when they can't pay the pills. For sure bikers or other gangs are involved in both pills and H.
I dont know if the mob is involved.

You have opened the cam of worms that no one wanted to touch. The sickening truth is that corporate America is and has been for almost a century, the largest purveyors of narcotics in the United States.
Conglomerates of multinational corporations from Big Sugar and produce corporations like Chiquita, Dole and corporations that supply fertilizer and pesticides promote and develop drug cartels to supply the pipeline of narcotics to the masses in the US. The same way JR Reynolds addicted millions to nicotine and profited and the expense of their health. Board members from these corporations are ingrained in our society and permeate our government and other institutions facilitating the further escalation of the conduit of drugs into country reaping profits beyond the dreams of avarice.
Organized crime syndicates and foreign drug cartels are fronts doing the dirty work for these corporations insulating them from investigation while they reap in profits that no individual like Pablo Escobar or Carlos Lehder could ever aspire to.

100% right. The so-called war on drugs is highly profitable.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"