Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by Louiebynochi

You do understand how a police report works or did your non exsistent husband not explain it to you...

My "non existentnt husband? You did this crap twice in this topic, I'll get a warning though. What BS. Did I mention you? Did I say a damn thing to you? I don't even address you, I have not done so in days, maybe more. Geoff the blind says he can't see these things, Turnbull ignores it, then I get warned. Knock this crap off.

I'm really getting tired of this petty bullshit! I've warned you BOTH (and everyone) before, but apparently I'm not the only "blind" one, huh? Louie, stay on topic and stop with the jabs -- for the last freakin' time -- or that'll be that for you, or anyone else (including jace)!! Or use the IGNORE feature in your settings and you'll never see the person again, how about that? rolleyes

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations