Originally Posted by CNote
9 on 1 against a 50 something year old civilian ..took a lot of balls ha
Not the first time. There’s a wiretap of Gotti talking about when he beat the shit outta of a guy he later found out was a cop. He said “ I stuck the gun in his mouth but he couldn’t talk, he was crying like a fucking baby”. His usual way of handling civilians ......

Makes you wonder what you would do under the same circumstances. I read where Favara applied for and received a C.C.W. permit and had a gun but apparently wasn't packing it at work and/or they got the drop on him, supposedly they shot him in the legs first then lifted him off the ground and into the van.
Maybe it's different when you have kids and a family to consider but I don't think you'd be able to hide for very long and they'd catch up with you sooner or later. First thing I would do is drive down the nearest state with a Gun Show and load the fuck up, you're going to start shit, Word to my Mother let's fucking rock. I'm going to get some serious hardware and sell my life with as many motherfuckers as I can take with me

[/quote] yeah I agree it’s a very tough situation to be in. I don’t think Favara thought they would go that far over an unfortunate accident. I mean his Son Scott was friends with Junior. However once he tried to apologize and was assaulted with a baseball bat he truly knew how crazy the family was and really tried to get his family out of there.