I'm on the Favara side, BUT, even if the neighborhood kid wasn't a mafioso's kid, I'm doing my best to get a different vehicle right away.

We don't know their finances or if that would have even been possible, but I would sure try. Then again, maybe he did try.

This is an area that shows the ruthlessness and bad side of law enforcement when it comes to groups targeted under RICO. We are to believe thet are the worst of the worst, as they often are, but when an innocent citizen runs afoul through chance, there is nothing in place to help them.

These things are so few and far between, would anyone seriously have a problem with some of our tax money helping him get a different car and asap into a different residence?

Instead it's most likely sorry can't help, since you are of absolutely no value to us and our case, unless they kill you. Then you have value. You have witnessed nothing.

With ALL the government in place, and the billions over the years in spending, there is nothing to help someone like this. So on one hand we are to trust government and DA's, yet when you need protection from the same group through no fault of your own, go fuck yourself.

If I'm wrong on any of this please enlighten me.

Last edited by alicecooper; 08/02/21 03:54 PM.