Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by alicecooper
Originally Posted by jace
Accidental killings of civilians are tragic, but you are all trying to run up the numbers by coming Italian and Americn Mafia killings, and including suspect ones, like Schuster, who may have been killed by others besides Albert A. The nun and the 2 innocents killed in Brooklyn were awful, the cop killing was wrong, but was that a mob killing or one wiseguy doing it on the sneak without approval? Favara was an asshole and may have deserved it.

How was Favara an asshole? Junior Gotti of all people seems to disagree with you.

You know who ARE assholes? John Gotti and his wife. Maybe keep an eye on a little boy when you let him on a dirt bike in a populated area with lots of street traffic

I will always feel very bad for the Favara Family. You’re correct even Junior admits that they were a good family and seems pretty disturbed by his disappearance. Now is he being genuine? That I can’t say fir sure BUT his crazy sisters/mother admit they wanted the guy dead and lie about Gotti’s involvement in it

The sisters were raised by a lying, cheating criminal who had multiple girlfriends and kids out of wedlock w his mistresses. Not surprising that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree...Junior is the only one that wasn’t completely brainwashed by the father...how his kids even adore there father is beyond me...there’s no way his kids don’t have incredible resentment towards him. The father was either in prison when they were growing up or sleeping until 12 and staying out until 4am. When did he even spend time with them except for dinner a couple nights a week for an hour or 2....
Junior said it himself “our fathers never spent time with us, he would bring us to the club and then they would be gone and we would be hanging out with grown men we began to emulate”. “My father loved me but how much could he have really loved me to put me with all these wolves

”
. Cant disagree with anything you said. I remember a few years ago Scott Favara did a shirt interview saying that “We don’t even have Grave to go pay our respects to our father”.

Last edited by JCrusher; 07/26/21 09:13 PM.