Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Well Dilly I’m glad you have finally come up your senses and hopefully you stick to your word. When I came on this forum 11 years it was a great place just to discuss mob history without glorifying it or attacking each other. Over the past few months we I have for the less time here because of the uncivil nature of topics and newer members, as well as a lot of the respected old time members leaving. Hopefully we can get back to the way it was before

You make as if it was all peace till a few months ago, and act like a saint. Look at your old posts, you have been fighting with people on here for years.

. Usually I just ignore you because it’s simply not worth it but you’re the only one who makes this claim. In my 11 1/2 years here I’ve never had a issue here(besides yourself), I’ve never been reprimanded by the mods, or anything of that nature. I don’t claim to be a saint I make mistakes like anyone but I have a good reputation on this board. I’m not going to get into this further with you out of respect for Turnbull and the other posters. Anyway take Care

What a BS expert. You have been in problems with others, and you once said Victoria Gotti was worse than HiItler, which is crazy, especially since you seemed serious. You aren't doing anything "Out of respect for Turnbull and other posters" you are playing to them to win them over.