Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Originally Posted by JCrusher
To be fair Casso did go after them. He tortured and killed Hydell. He got the information of who else was involved and planned to go after them. From what I understand Angelo was the one pushing this since Casso openly insulted him and Gotti was in jail at the time. I don’t think Gotti wanted to fuck with Casso honestly considering he tried really hard to smooth everything over and eventually put Angelo on the shelf. As for Casso he still ended up killing Eddie Lino. Gotti was always being followed by the media too so it would have been risky to attempt to kill him. Still doesn’t change the fact that Lino, and Boriello l(two close Gotti allies) were killed with no retaliation

Your not seeing my point:

If Gotti was scared of Caso, then Caso would have demanded that Gotti, kill Angelo, or the luchese's were going to do it and go to war.

Caso was in the right he had his family, the Chin and the commission would have sided with him.

That didnt happen.

Caso was a bully, he bullied everyone he could.
He didnt take revenge on the guy that was behind the HIT.

Angelo, broke a rule he put out a hit on the U.B. of another family, the sentence should have been death.

And if Gotti, was scared of Casso, Gotti would have killed Angelo, himself.
Before Casso got to him because Casso would have tortured him.

Casso then farmed out the killing of Lino, to the mafia cops.
Why not do it himself and take credit for it???

That was a JAP move.

Who was scared of who ?

. That’s cool Agree to disagree