Additional my other grandfather flew the Lancaster for the RAF in WW2, he was shot down on his last mission and had to parachute 🪂, ended up getting captured by the Reich. He escaped twice while as a POW, and was eventually liberated by the Russians.

He was given a Nazi Dagger to bring back to the West, he never mentioned who he met, but spoke of Paperclip, Pope Pius 12, the rat lines and Argentina. The Russians admitted to him what was going on regarding the Mongrel hoard from the East that was raping it’s way to Berlin, the Americans still deny that they did the same after landing in Sicily.

After being brought to American, where we have family in Detroit, he moved to Hamilton. Funny enough, I have Sicilian family from Railway Street in Hamilton, same place as the Papalia. As well as a large Racalmutese community in Detroit and Harry Bowman..

Queen Maxima is from Argentina, as a side note.

Point being people have been talking about an attack from the East since the Reichfurher, but it’s hard to get people to acknowledge that the same disease is already in the West, from my observations it being cultivated in Canada. The country is basically a Communist/Islamic Terrorist State working in harmony with the bikers and cops.

It’s like the team that did 911 can finally be identified and liquidated, once and forever.

🐍 🐒 🐀

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.