Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
You can attempt to shift the conversation by verbally attacking me about my mental state or whatever nonsense you wanna use to distract from the real point but the fact is you got called out and you don’t know how to handle it, your a wannabe clown. There’s absolutely no way your able to run a website and post hundreds and hundreds of picture with 0 insight that wasn’t gleaned from newspapers and yet you claim to have inside knowledge and family and friends in the life along with pictures and those “you don’t know how to post”. Your so full of shit and your an arrogant punk to boost. All your doing by not addressing the accusations against you and instead attacking me , is just making you more and more look full of shit...
The difference between me and you is I do what I say , I always follow through. You sit here and attack me about the Alite shit when I know for A FACT you also have the Patreon and pay for it becuase you and Lisa gave the Pasqua video to Jerry Capeci.and yet you pretend you don’t, you pretend to be connected and you pretend to write “exposes”. Everything you do and everything your about is complete 100% total bullshit

I don't have to "attempt to shift the conversation" at all. Everybody here on the forum can clearly see and read your whacky 'unhinged' postings and nutty reactions to things. You do all of that by yourself. We just sit here and scratch our collective heads in amazement.

All of that is all on you. Period. End of story!

Last edited by NYMafia; 07/05/21 06:23 PM.