Louie, I've interacted with many people over the years, but I must say that rarely have I ever met anyone so mentally unhinged and ignorant as you.... I feel sad for you, I really do. You need some heavy dosage of medication to stabilize your brain, or what passes for a brain.

Cursing other posters out. Lashing out at people for no reason. Insulting so many posters here at every turn at the least provocation. Attacking others verbally with outrageous accusations and lies.

You REALLY need mental help.

Why guys like you would even do such things to begin with is really the stuff that 'shrinks' live for. What sick enjoyment and depraved thrill do whackos like you get out of all this type of demented behavior anyway? .... sane, stable people like myself and other level headed posters here will never figure that one out I'm sure.

Go away and stop bothering everyone with your sick ranting and raving. I'm sure I speak for many on the board when I say it's not appreciated, and adds nothing constructive to any interesting dialogues posters engage in here.

*** The bottom line is that anyone (any poster) who continually gets a kick out of trying to denigrate and insult other posters for no reason or provocation is a sick puppy. Period! Anybody who makes it his goal to come on here daily as you do to throws barbs, curse people out, and constantly insult has got to have a screw loose (or many screws loose).... as the old saying goes, "The proof is in the pudding"

I'm sorry, but I find it very hard to believe that you're a mature, grown-ass man. You act like a 6-year old. A little spoiled baby brat who can't help himself. It's like you have constant diarrhea of the mouth. I truly believe you are off your rocker. Or have Tourette syndrome.

Lol, I'm laughing but it's really not a laughing matter with you because you need serious help

Last edited by NYMafia; 07/05/21 03:03 PM.