Originally Posted by Serpiente
Originally Posted by Giacalone
I just watched it. It's very clear from the footage that all these high-level guys knew Alite. Vinny Butch seemed particularly fond of Alite lol

There is no way he'd be there if he was a nobody. If I was Alite, I'd stop explaining myself

No doubt if these guys don’t all go down its a good chance that Alite stays with them and ends up making good money even though he was just to take a bulletin or shot one if needed other then a made guy having to do anything….. because they knew they were being watched.

Really have no way of knowing how far Alite could of gone with one of the other skippers that liked him ….. he would of been moved up ….. and another guy takes his places at bottom watching….. he definitely learned how to make money and had no problem getting violent.

. Exactly. Look I’m pretty sure we all agree Alice was/is a piece of crap like most of these guys BUT it’s prett clear that he certainly wasn’t a nobody. Was he a powerful made guy? Of course not but he was recognized as a street guy who made some money