Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Geoff.....R U really gonna let this guy get away this shit??...I used 2 like N.Y...but..c'mon ..he's trying 2 dominate ur shit....some of us posters enjoy ALL of the threds..(food, movies etc)..but who the hell is he 2 talk like that on YOUR domain????...Actually , I've come 2 the conclusion that N.Y. Mafia is now BORING...all he wants is just the 5 families talk..no inputs..& over & over already known bullshit..ever since Lisa left..he's desperate...I admit...I don't contribute much & alot of our stuff is redundant & these newbies are...well..assholes...but oldheads like myself do not ( & I think I can speak 4 a few other posters..ahem..Dues etc..) ..like any intruders or change..by way of dominating the screenspace w/ his Quizzical " I'm the shit" bullcrap...If SC was still alive..N.Y. would have been banned a while ago......Fuck him & this thread..I'm goin 2 bed..good nite Geoff.

Hoodlum, WTF are you even talking about? Are you lost in space?

I was NOT attacking you, or anyone else on this site. I was only attempting to make an observation so as to possible light a fire under your ass to start to contribute since you readily admit you contribute next to nothing to this forum.

But thats alright. You do you as they say! Wallow in your meadow.

I sincerely hope that there aren't many other posters who have your skewed outlook and share your baseless attacks.

I am TRYING to help muster others to contribute content that will only HELP this site. Tell me Hoodlum, what is it that you contribute here? Except nasty attacks that is?

And as far as "dominating"? LOL ........ you can go blow that one out of your ass. Dominate what? I really think you're a bit way too paranoid. Because nothing could be further from the truth. "Intruders" you say? I've been here several years already and have added so much good content and interaction with friendly posters that I can hardly be considered a "Intruder" as you so rudely put it.

I have more posts than you, and I'm here 4 years less than you. So go figure, right?

If you choose to not take what I asked of everyone in the true vain of how I asked it, then that's all on you. My attempt is to help us, not hurt us!

"I have more posts than you & have been here less time than u"........EXAT what were talking about ..DOMINATION sound familiar 2u?? ..go away sir...I know this is a late post 4 ur post..but I HAVE 2 WORK 4 a living.. back breaking , hand burning, bust my nut physical work..not post diatribe all my hours...now ..I'm finished w/ responding 2 this particular thread & going back 2 WORK!!!!

Last edited by hoodlum; 07/03/21 01:31 AM.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...